Official website for Sildur's Shaders
But what are Sildur's shaders?
Sildur's Shaders is an extension of the GLSL shader mod for Minecraft, now part of Optifine.
Vibrant shaders completly revamps the lighting system of minecraft and adds advanced effects like volumetric lighting, bloom, ambient occlusion and reflections. While still maintaining high performance.
Enhanced default does what the name indicates, instead of completly revamping the style of the game it maintains the vanilla look and adds shadows, reflections and even godrays. It's very lightweight and highly customizable, so even the worst potato is able to run it.
Both of my shaderpacks are designed to work on all graphics cards and computers, including Macs, while still delivering a great graphical experience.
Supported Minecraft versions are 1.7.10 - 1.14.4
1. Download and install Minecraft, setup your game profile of the version you want to run.
2. Download and run the optifine jar file with java. It will install a new optifine profile.
3. Run the minecraft launcher and select the newly created optifine profile.
4. Start the game.
5. Goto options -> video setings -> shaders and press on the "Shaders folders" button at the bottom of the screen.
6. Download my shaderpacks and place them in the newly opened window.
7. Select my shaderpack from the list ingame and enjoy your new visuals!
Vibrant Shaders (Latest update: November 12, 2019):
Note: mirrors are none supportive links, if you want to support this project please use the main download or consider donating.
Sildur's Vibrant shaders v1.25 Lite
Sildur's Vibrant shaders v1.25 Medium
Download Sildur's Vibrant shaders v1.25 High
Download Sildur's Vibrant shaders v1.25 High-Motionblur
Download Sildur's Vibrant shaders v1.25 Extreme
Download Sildur's Vibrant shaders v1.25 Extreme-Volumetric lighting