Official website for Sildur's Shaders
But what are Sildur's shaders?
Sildur's Shaders is an extension of the GLSL shader mod for Minecraft, now part of Optifine.
Vibrant shaders completly revamps the lighting system of minecraft and adds advanced effects like volumetric lighting, bloom, ambient occlusion and reflections. While still maintaining high performance.
Enhanced default does what the name indicates, instead of completly revamping the style of the game it maintains the vanilla look and adds shadows, reflections and even godrays. It's very lightweight and highly customizable, so even the worst potato is able to run it.
Fabulous shaders is a shaderpack/resourcepack that uses mojangs inbuild shaders function and require the fabulous setting from 1.16+ to work.
My shaderpacks are designed to work on all graphics cards and computers, including Macs, while still delivering a great graphical experience.
Optifine shaders, supported MC versions: 1.7.10 - 1.16.4
1. Download and install Minecraft, setup your game profile of the version you want to run.
2. Download and run the optifine jar file with java. It will install a new optifine profile.
3. Run the minecraft launcher and select the newly created optifine profile.
4. Start the game.
5. Goto options -> video setings -> shaders and press on the "Shaders folders" button at the bottom of the screen.
6. Download my shaderpacks and place them in the newly opened window.
7. Select my shaderpack from the list ingame and enjoy your new visuals!
Fabulous shaders using mojangs inbuild shaders support, supported MC version 1.16.4
1. Download the resourcepack and move it into your resourcepack folder.
2. Launch Minecraft and select the resourcepack from the list.
3. Go to video settings - options and set graphics to fabulous.
4. That's it!
If you want to tweak effects to your liking, go into the resourcepack \assets\minecraft\shaders\program" and edit sildurs_shaders.fsh with something like notepadd++. Example: //#define Bloom means Bloom is disabled, removing the two slashes - #Bloom enables it.
Vibrant and Enhanced default are optifine shaders, supported MC versions 1.7.10 - 1.16.4
Vibrant Shaders (Latest update: September 19, 2020):
Sildur's Vibrant shaders v1.281 Lite
Sildur's Vibrant shaders v1.281 Medium
Sildur's Vibrant shaders v1.281 High
Sildur's Vibrant shaders v1.281 High-Motionblur
Sildur's Vibrant shaders v1.281 Extreme
Sildur's Vibrant shaders v1.281 Extreme-Volumetric lighting