Supported Minecraft versions are 1.7.10 - 1.14.4
1. Download and install Minecraft, setup your game profile of the version you want to run.
2. Download and run the optifine jar file with java. It will install a new optifine profile.
3. Run the minecraft launcher and select the newly created optifine profile.
4. Start the game.
5. Goto options -> video setings -> shaders and press on the "Shaders folders" button at the bottom of the screen.
6. Download my shaderpacks and place them in the newly opened window.
7. Select my shaderpack from the list ingame and enjoy your new visuals!